The Millcreek Center will receive extensive modifications to house the District’s Alternative Education programs that serves up to 800 students annually.
The team will renovate the existing 1926 John P. St. John High school into classrooms, a conference center and “parents as teacher” spaces. The existing auditorium will accommodate new terraced seating for meetings and conferences. Also being renovated is the 1961 Annex building into a commons and health, foundation and community development spaces. The existing 1968 gymnasium building will include classroom, storage, locker room and transportation spaces.
Renderings provided by Hollis + Miller