Our Commitment to Clients
McCownGordon will proactively educate our clients on strategies to reduce their environmental footprint, advocate for solutions that improve overall performance and construct buildings responsibly.
Sustainable buildings can take many different meanings to the people who own and use them. We commit to exploring with you the wide range of options available to achieve your specific goals.
Whether your goal is to provide a measurable level of carbon footprint reduction, or simply to know we are limiting our environmental impact, we will help you achieve your environmental, social and governance goals.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO BEING PART OF YOUR STORY.
Our commitment includes:
- Discussing up front your goals and how we can help achieve them
- Recycling applicable waste streams and providing diversion rates
- Upgrading on-site trailers continuously to reduce energy consumption
- Training staff to ensure all can knowledgeably apply sustainable concepts
- Integrating with the design team early through our Building Performance Solution team to provide system-level analysis and optimization
Stinson Leonard Street Office RenovationRead More
Higher Education Sustainable
University of Missouri-Kansas City Student UnionRead More