McCownGordon's Purpose Statement
We Exist To Improve Lives
The McCownGordon Mentor/Protégé Program enhances the ability of underrepresented trade partners to be competitive in the construction industry.
To apply, download the form and email the completed document to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
We will begin accepting application April 17, 2023 through June 16, 2023.
Submit application to: email@example.com
Our Program's Mission
McCownGordon’s Mentor Protégé program provides guidance, development, and access to business-related networks to underrepresented trade partners and assists them with moving into non-traditional areas of work and/or competing in the marketplace, resulting in enhancement of performance, knowledge, and market presence in the construction industry.
- Establishes or enhances the relationship between the mentor and protégé
- Helps build capacity within the underrepresented trade partner community
- Underrepresented trade partners can observe best practices from a larger firm
- Gain insight into the challenges underrepresented trade partner’s encounter
- It aligns with our core values
- Learn how we can be a better partner to our trade partners
- It is the right thing to do