As seen in the Kansas City Business Journal. Reported by Miranda Davis. (May 18, 2018)
This year's CFO of the Year honorees were chosen from an applicant pool that represents the top tier of financial professionals in Kansas City. Those selected show the wide range of dutie
s that CFOs take under their umbrella. Honorees can attest: Being an excellent CFO extends far beyond spreadsheets and the bottom line.
The CFO of the Year Awards recognizes financial professionals in the Kansas City region for outstanding performance in their roles as corporate financial stewards. Nominees must be chief financial officers or hold equivalent positions in their companies and live and work in the Kansas City metro area. The honorees represent outstanding businesses and nonprofits in the community.
Sixteen honorees were chosen in nonprofit and for-profit categories. They were selected by a group of independent judges assembled by the Kansas City Business Journal.
Honorees for the 2018 CFO of the Year program will be celebrated at a luncheon June 14. Register here to attend.
- Sherry Early, Ability KC
- John Green, Kansas City Aviation Department
- Mark Gunter, National World War I Museum and Memorial
- Martin Kraus, Unbound
- Robin Potts, Harvesters
- Chris Andersen, Hoefer Wysocki
- Debra Cartwright, Prime Healthcare
- Kim Chee, Corbion
- Becky Cole, Affinity Worldwide
- Sean Garrett, VinSolutions
- Dale Hazlett, DEG
- Shaun Kotwitz, George Butler Associates
- Marty Nevshemal, Sporting Kansas City
- Jeff Placek, McCownGordon Construction
- Beth Soukup, JE Dunn Construction
- Jeff Stafford, UnitedHealthcare — Community Plan of Kansas