2017 MGC Student Scholarship
McCownGordon Construction is pleased to offer a $1,000 scholarship at each of the following universities for the 2018-2019 school year. All applications are due October 12, 2018. Scholarship recipients will be notified in November 2018.
- Missouri S&T
- South Dakota State University
- Pittsburg State University
- University of Kansas
- Kansas State University
- Iowa State
- Missouri State University
- University of Central Missouri
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in a construction-related degree program at one of the above-listed universities and must be classified as a sophomore, junior or senior (seniors should have at least one semester remaining).
- Applicant must desire a career in a construction-related field.
- Applicant must be enrolled full time.
- Applicant must have a current cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher to be considered.
- Applicant must be a US Citizen or documented permanent resident of the United States.
By filling out this application, I agree that this information and all attachments may be used for the purpose of evaluation and selection for the McCownGordon Scholarship.
Please list student organizations, associations, memberships and/or other interests. Please include years in which you participated and any offices held or honors/awards achieved
Sources for funding college expenses (percentage)
Please provide name, relationship, and employer